Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

website issues

I am being told some of the work done on the site over the weekend should have made some improvement. Central Iowa and I sent each other test PMs and, while we did get an error message, the messages went through. Maybe we are gaining ground here.

Those that have been having issues posting photos, or any posts for that matter, please let us know if you see any improvement.

Kinda makes a fella wanna do this:

screen-shot-laptop-gun.jpg

"Those that have been having issues posting photos, or any posts for that matter, please let us know if you see any improvement."

No improvement posting photos yet, the "my images" link under "my gallery" is no longer there. It was there a couple weeks ago.

Good luck and thanks to the administrators that have been working so hard to fix the issues. Can I send you my lap top for target practice too :), classic!

Had some pm's show up from a couple wks ago but cannot reply to them through desktop or cell. Pics not showing up on main forum either with cell but can see on desktop.

Site is working for me after a month of downtime!!!

I was about ready to start a GoFundMe page to get this site up and going.....was a bit ridiculous!

Thanks for getting it fixed Mods

I've been having issues posting from my computer (503 error I believe). Could post from phone. Now I can post from computer. However, can't see my galleries/photos in my profile on the computer. Can see them on my phone. Just fyi.

******Nevermind, just went back to my profile and now it's working.*******

Last edited:
Top Bottom