Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

another fun project

BDAHMS

Be here Now
Since I am in the Steel and Machining industry- I figured I would put something up in my office and in my basement that was unique. I decided to make a steel american flag- but instead of just doing a normal flag- i wanted it to be unique So i had the stars and stripes lasered out of 10 gauge 1018. I had the stripes Zinc plated Yellow and Silver - and had the stars also zinc plated silver. The top left that the stars are on is Black Zinc. I put it together with an epoxy which I ended up not liking as much. This one is in my office- the 2nd one I am drilling holes and bolting the supports on to it to give me a more industrial look - which is all done except the holes- just waiting for a mill to open up at work.

For my first go- It didn't turn out too bad!

it is 60" wide and 36" tall- weighs just under 140LBS

1936999_932082667464_1045493057638445375_n.jpg

That looks great man! Better look our or you're going to start getting orders for them.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
That looks great man! Better look our or you're going to start getting orders for them.

haha too late

putting in the order for enough steel to make 6 more this way and then a few out of carbon and stainless steel.

also going to make some that are 1/2 as big (30" wide)

Top Bottom