Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2015 Archery Buck

nalbrecht

The long and the short. I have been hunting the same property since 2008 with several nice kills I found myself pulling all my stands and leaving the property with a bitter sweet taste in my mouth. Hunting there suddenly was no longer fun and not worth the headache so I headed to a new property that was a much further drive but had great potential. Needless to say I had a great first sit. I had hung a stand in an area with great sign on November 10 and was back in the stand on November 13. After dropping kids off at school and getting into stand around 9:30 I had great action. I seen 2 shooter bucks almost immediately and eventually killed my buck at 12:30 after he came in and sent checked 4 does that were below my stand. I am very thankful to my wife who lets me hunt as much as I do and to the land owner who allows me to hunt. I am most thankful to God for the opportunity I was presented and was able to capitolizd on. Like I mentioned before it was bitter sweet leaving my old property but it was for the best and I am so thankful that hunting was again fun and enjoyable rather than stressful and fearing the unknown if I was welcome anymore. I truly enjoy reading all that everyone shares and I hope the pictures show up and if not I will seek help in displaying them. I did not score the deer and have not scored any of the deer I have killed but the G2s did measure 14.5"

Top Bottom