Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

UA or Sitka

My next upgrade will be KUIU or Gray Wolf Woolens. Wish I would have jumped when KUIU was selling the discounted clothing kits and dealt with the aftermath from the wife later! haha Based on what I've heard Sitka is good though.

Sitka by far best I have had , love the layering system, I pack my Suit to the stand. UA is the cheapest stuff made even outside of hunting.. They Market very well, products don't produce.

Last edited:
I have ua, it's great for me until you wash it a few times. Would like the goretex of Sitka but haven't spent the money. When it gets real cold n snowy I go to my Kings snow camo or a black Arctic carhartt coat n a blind

First lite anyone ? Really like asat pattern .

I haven't used any of their gear, but it looks like it would work. I know a lot of Western guys really like the stuff. I like the ASAT and the new pattern that FL came out with (can't remember the name). As a bonus, they donate part of their sales to conservation and public land management.

I made the switch to first lite last year, and will never look back.
You get what you pay for, and it will help you stay in the field longer and more comfortably.
I've picked up a few Kuiu things in the last week too, but I'm not all that impressed with it so far....time will tell.
This stuff isn't just for the guys out west. Just watch...in the next 2-5 years, it will be what everyone wants to wear in the deer woods too.

Top Bottom