Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First camera pull is a success.

Outdoor Fanatics

PMA Member
This will be my third year hunting the buck I call browser, and he's the biggest he has ever been at atleast 6 years old. I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I have some time.

Attachments

• image-1166003456.jpg
    image-1166003456.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 459
That's an awesome buck! Any close calls at all from the past years or is he a ghost?

Exactly what I am talking about, why you pass on good bucks with hopes they turn into great bucks. Now it's time though, best of luck!

Amazing browtines - what a cool buck!!! Hope he gives you a chance this year.

Last edited:
Dear gracious! I just about choked on my cereal! My coworkers are looking at me strange now. What a deer! I hope you get him!

So the chase for Browser started in the fall of 2014, I didn't run many cameras that weekend being my first year in college and not having time. One of the weekends I was back to hunt, either last weekend in October or first in November, was the first time I'd ever saw him. He was a straight 10 point that year with probably 8 inch brows, I've got video of him on one of my hard drives that I'll look around for later. I never saw him again that year. That brings us to last year, 2015. I started running cameras and got a picture of browser, I thought he was different buck that I had found the sheds to that spring, an 8 point with 9" brows. After looking at the sheds and the pictures I just didn't feel like that was him, after showing my buddy who was videoing for me the night I saw him in 14 thought he looked like the buck we saw. After watching the video there was no doubt this was him, he had gone from a 10 with 8" brows and around 145 to an 8 with 10" brows. The last pictures I got of him in the fall of 15 were in September. Fast forward to January the 9th, I was out giving it one last shot for the season when low and behold he comes out at 100 yards and wouldn't get any closer. I immediately started running cameras at the end of season to figure out where he was living exactly, I ended up finding his right side just 200 yards from where I had seem him in January. Now we're to this year, the brows are even bigger, he's got splits, more mass, and more height with a little growing left to do. Ill be moving more camera into the area closer to season to pin down where he is bedding and eating at. But for now the plan is to hunt him in my half acre bean/turnip that's right in the middle of all his territory.
This is him last year.

Now this year.

Top Bottom