Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting blinds

Planning to buy a few blinds this year. I want something with windows and room for 2 adults. Some locations will need to be elevated and some can sit on the ground. I can't afford any of the big named brands. Hoping some of you might could suggest me some nice blinds that won't break the bank.

Thanks in advance

Build your own. I have a couple 6'x8' I make myself. About the same money as any big name brand extra large pop up. It takes time but can be very well built with windows how and where you want them.

Just remember if you are going to use it during shotgun you need a solid blaze orange marking with a minimum of 144 square inches visible in all directions

Just remember if you are going to use it during shotgun you need a solid blaze orange marking with a minimum of 144 square inches visible in all directions

An orange traffic cone placed on top of the blind works good for this.

Banks Blinds are OK for the money. Too small for 2 adults though. I can building decent ones for around $700, but then they are HEAVY.

For the money, I'd build. Right at $1,000 for everything. That's platform, hardware, vinyl firearm windows, paint, buying glass to make archery windows, Automotive window tint, caulk, etc, etc, etc. Same dimensions as Redneck 6x6 blinds. Doesn't really take that long either.

blind_zpsgb9gjstw.jpg

I would look at rednecks new soft side tower blind, 6x6, and remove cover when your done, leave base and frame up.

Top Bottom