Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Long stabilizers and bow cases

I've got an 8" stabilizer on my new Defiant and it will not fit in my bow case when attached to the bow. I don't want to just leave it floating around in the hard case where it can potentially hit and damage the bow. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to secure this in a hard plastic bow case?

There are quick detach mounts and swivel mounts available. Don't know the brands offhand but a Google search should find something.

I have a quick detach mount for it. Looking for a way to store the stabilizer when I disconnect it and travel with my bow.

Velcro straps inside the case? Or a Velcro section in the case and the other side on the stabilizer. Stick it to the case and go.

In my Plano case there are Velcro straps on top where arrows go, I run the strap around my stabilizer. Holds it fine

I just strap my mine down agaisnt the foam of the case and the bow, it lays between the two. When I strap in the bow I just make sure I stap it down snug to keep it place, same with my release. Been doing this for years and never had an issue.

Top Bottom