Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Someone has to say it

I will take the Hawkeyes in the Ferentz era over the Clowns during that time frame no problem. I don't think finishing in the Top 10 in the nation 5 out of the last 15 years and 3 Big10 titles is too shabby and a hell of a lot better than Hayden Frye ever did for the Hawks. Not sure if the clowns have ever finished top 25 in nation and I know they have never sniffed the Top 10 especially in the last 15 years.

Let us no how the bottom of the Big 12 looks again! Should bring in some awesome basketball talent

I will take the Hawkeyes in the Ferentz era over the Clowns during that time frame no problem. I don't think finishing in the Top 10 in the nation 5 out of the last 15 years and 3 Big10 titles is too shabby and a hell of a lot better than Hayden Frye ever did for the Hawks. Not sure if the clowns have ever finished top 25 in nation and I know they have never sniffed the Top 10 especially in the last 15 years.

Let us no how the bottom of the Big 12 looks again! Should bring in some awesome basketball talent

Has been for a number of years. Exhibit A:https://goo.gl/images/YUyM6t Don't think I need to show B, C, D, E, F, G, etc. do I?

Basketball team is good no doubt,but don't disservice the basketball program and give any credit to that sorry ass football team.

And back to where this started, most recent year not the past....Iowa 42 Iowa state 3

Go Hawks

Last edited:
Did you think I was serious with the BRT comment? Yikes. Obviously football has nothing to do with basketball. Kansas, Duke, Kentucky, Iowa State. Duh.

I think we both have better things to do right now. Like drooling over the big bucks we have on camera for this year. Cheers man. Good luck this season. Go State.

Did you think I was serious with the BRT comment? Yikes. Obviously football has nothing to do with basketball. Kansas, Duke, Kentucky, Iowa State. Duh.

I think we both have better things to do right now. Like drooling over the big bucks we have on camera for this year. Cheers man. Good luck this season. Go State.

Well it seems everyone else buys into the BRT stuff, never understood it. I will agree to disagree on teams, lol. 2 more days until we sit in a tree, can't wait. Good luck to you to buddy!

It's getting worse for ISU, they lost 3 games to 2 against UNI tonight in volleyball. What's a Clown to do?

And lets not even get started on the wrestling programs. Pretty bad when you have two of the best college wrestlers ever jump ship in Ames to coach somewhere else. But then again I don't know why anyone would want to work for Jamie Pollard?

I honestly wish they would discontinue the series. It's basically a lose-lose for Iowa. If they win, they were supposed to win. If they lose, it is viewed as a huge loss. They don't gain anything from this game.

But you gain a lot from Miami of Ohio? ?
Iowa fans are so hypocritical when they say this stuff. The Hawks have a good team this year but let's not act like its the days of old. This rivalry is alive and well over the last 15-20 years.

But you gain a lot from Miami of Ohio? ?
Iowa fans are so hypocritical when they say this stuff. The Hawks have a good team this year but let's not act like its the days of old. This rivalry is alive and well over the last 15-20 years.

So in a way your saying anytime you play UNI it really doesn't matter? If it didn't why was the stadium full when the Panthers beat them?

I've been busy dealing with a multitude of crap lately and missed the game this past weekend. For the first time in forever, I actually didn't care and just today finally looked up the score.

Having said that, I will say this: I hate you, Jarin. I hate you in that "I'm still going to slap an ISU sticker on your truck when (WHEN) we turkey hunt in Kansas together" kind of way. And then I'll remember that I actually like you despite your poor taste in teams. If I can lean to be friends with a Husker or two, I can still like you!

Haha Brian!!! You still need to join us in KS one year, I know you gusnhave been drawing hunts elsewhere, but when life calms down you are always welcome. However, that ISU sticker makes it to my bumper I might not pick you up until midnight or so from one of your evening hunts, lol

You will pay us back in November I am sure but I will take the bragging rights for noe

Haha Brian!!! You still need to join us in KS one year, I know you gusnhave been drawing hunts elsewhere, but when life calms down you are always welcome. However, that ISU sticker makes it to my bumper I might not pick you up until midnight or so from one of your evening hunts, lol

You will pay us back in November I am sure but I will take the bragging rights for noe

Technically, we drew first blood when ISU's women's soccer team beat Iowa's a couple of days before the football game. Laugh it off if you want, but it counts in my book. As you know by now, I'm a soccer dad and she might just end up playing goalie for ISU and then you'll have to cheer for an ISU team because its Sydney! :D

As for you leaving me out until midnight in Kansas, that would be totally worth it WHEN I put that sticker on your truck! :D Besides, what does Kansas have that I should be afraid of that Arizona doesn't have? Putting an ISU sticker on your truck is a Mastercard commercial in the making!

Top Bottom