Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bear mounts??

Last week shot a nice 300lb black bear in Canada with the bow! Looking for some ideas on what to do for a mount! Did a half mount on last year's bear and thinking of possibly doing another half mount but there is not many different styles/options! Please post some pics of your mounts!! Thanks!

I'm not good at uploading pics on here but I shot a bear a few years ago and had him mounted. I didn't have him mounted with a base one because it cost a lot more and two I would rather make my own base when I have the time to do it. Anyway if u look at my random pics in my profile there is pics of it there.. I actually like how it is because you can move it anywhere and it doesn't look out of place rather if it were on a big base.. Good luck and congrats on the bear.

I like the mount! But it's a little to late to do a full body mount! Looking for either a half mount or a head mount! Not sure on which yet!

The outfitter is Camp Whitetail his bear deal is Alcott Bear Camp, not much of a website. Really good guy works hard to get you on good bears. Nice lodge, good food and good hunting. Kieth Graham is the owner. Up by Meadow Lake Saskatchewan. We have been going up there for about 4 years now.

Top Bottom