Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Someone has to say it

Well there goes the national title. I would say I know how you feel, but it's clearly a bigger upset for NDSU to beat Iowa

Yeah put a whoopin on us, got outplayed all but 1 quarter and deserved to be beat.

how many you think the bison hang on ISU, 60:D

Last edited:
Disappointing day for all three universities yesterday. Maybe we should combine into one football program.

Better get those Bison off the schedule too. Something, something, grumble, grumble, it's a lose-lose.

This team scared me as soon as I seen them on the schedule. But I see the Clowns have not invited them back to town since the 2014 beat down of 34-14 in Ames. Bring on San Jose State.

This team scared me as soon as I seen them on the schedule. But I see the Clowns have not invited them back to town since the 2014 beat down of 34-14 in Ames. Bring on San Jose State.

Considering those contracts are made 5 and 6 years in advance, it makes it a little hard to bring them back this soon. Not that I want to. And based on what I've heard on radio shows the last couple days, none of you want to either.

Top Bottom