Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW software upgrades

OneCam

This has been long overdue yet it is an exciting time. We have changed our forum software from vBulletin to a newer platform called Xenforo. The enhancements and pros to doing this are tremendous, here's just a couple of differences you will see:

• Faster loading times (the forum will load much much faster than it does now and will have minimal lag at any given time)
  • Most features that you have available to you now will also switch over to the new forum software, with improvements! Especially our media gallery!
  • The forum will look much sleeker and because of how the new forum platform is designed, it integrates much better with different devices like tablets, phones, phablets etc. With these enhancements we will retire our Mobil app support and its usage.
  • Much much more features and support throughout this year as Xenforo has much more support than vBulletin
Give us a few days to work through the final updates yet please post here with any site glitches you may find.

Thank you!

I also wanted to once again give a big thanks to our PMA members as they helped to fund these recent updates.

I'm pretty lost right now on the new updates. But in time I'll get the hang of it.
My iPhone works fine but my computer I can login but if I switch pages or try to post it says to login and keeps doing that over and over?
With the new update can new people sign up to be members? I know several that want to join and want to be active members but the last few years that has been impossible.
Thanks for the updates to make the site better.

I can log on to the computer but my I phone gives me a message that says. parse error. the remote server sent a unknown response. this could be the result of forum software plugin being outdated. tap the "report" button below to send this report to support for analysis. Do you know if I have to download xenforo? thanks

I can log on to the computer but my I phone gives me a message that says. parse error. the remote server sent a unknown response. this could be the result of forum software plugin being outdated. tap the "report" button below to send this report to support for analysis. Do you know if I have to download xenforo? thanks
The app wont work as the new forum is a different database

Looking good so far but I would like to know where my photo album went. ????? I can't seem to access or find it. My old bookmark for it doesn't work.

Looks great brother, good move to the new software.

My first reaction was where's my app but hey, the entire forum fits on my iPhone screen, so hey no biggie for now. I do think the idea of "a app" works nice as a bookmark.

The astetics is key dude, make it look and feel like the iowawhitetail you think it should look and everyone will adjust.

Good job, congrats so far and best of luck this fall.

TH

Last edited:
Looking good so far but I would like to know where my photo album went. ????? I can't seem to access or find it. My old bookmark for it doesn't work.

Jay, click on your screen name next to your icon /image (upper right corner). There will be tabs click on media and your album should be there.

Looks great but can not upload any media, says my album is at the allotted limit I guess. Still need advice on deleting old photos which I posted in another thread, I would like to post new photos of a pretty good buck I finally got on cam recently. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

203ntyp said:
Looks great but can not upload any media, says my album is at the allotted limit I guess. Still need advice on deleting old photos which I posted in another thread, I would like to post new photos of a pretty good buck I finally got on cam recently. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try now as I made some updates.

Top Bottom