Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rattling

I use a rack pack. Or whatever that little thing is called, not a rattling bag or whatever. Rattled in one buck I shot last year and rattled in a young one tonight. I wish I had a couple nice sheds to rattle with.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20161105_201227.png
    ForumRunner_20161105_201227.png
    358 KB · Views: 100
Real antlers here. I have fun smashing them together, doesn't seem like it would be as fun using a rattle bag haha.

I like real antlers, but I've got a rattle bag this year. I like it, its less clumsy, and easier to carry. It's more fun to rattle with real antlers though.

I use to use real antlers, but got tired of carrying them around. Pack Rack by Knight & Hale is what I was now. Light hold and fits easy in your pack or even pocket. Can hit them together and also turn/twist together to get different sounds. Works great, I have rattled in a lot of bucks with it.

I use a rack pack. Or whatever that little thing is called, not a rattling bag or whatever. Rattled in one buck I shot last year and rattled in a young one tonight. I wish I had a couple nice sheds to rattle with.
That big boy would have been down for the count. . . .

HorseDoctor said:
I always had so much fun rattling real antlers together that I kept smashing my fingers...

I cut that brow tines off and then put a bunch of duct tape around the bases where your hands will be. Enough to make it somewhat padded. It works out great.

Top Bottom