Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crazy big!

It's been all over Facebook for the last few days. I haven't tried to crank out a score on it myself but there are quite a few very antler savvy guys who have, based in the pics, and are putting it roughly grossing in the 210-220 range and netting low 200's. Time will tell. Unbelievable deer regardless of it being a WR or not! I'd probably give it another year though....;)

it was killed sunday night not far from Osceola- and I guess it was filmed couple kids in school filmed and shot it- they have a ton of pics of him and I guess was patterned pretty well no score released yet

Yeah great deer. Cool couple of kids too. I assume one of them is part of this site. Keep hearing possible record rolling around, but they haven't released the score yet. Always seems to be a "world record" shot every year ha!

I don't wanna post a pic but a guy In Ohio last week killed a 234" typical pics are on Facebook but I don't wanna post them since it's not my deer

I was wondering why he would post a pic without a tag on it? Just something else for people to question on a deer that size!

I received a text on that deer, down by one of the farms I hunt. Was told it was killed in Madison County.

Junkyard said:
I was wondering why he would post a pic without a tag on it? Just something else for people to question on a deer that size!

You got 15 minutes after recovering the deer. Buck of a lifetime if not two!

Crazy big and tons of mass - no matter what the final net score is - he's a once in 10 lifetimes buck!

I think I would be smiling. An unremovable one on my face for a month or two.

Last edited:
Top Bottom