Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guys It's time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trapshooter1

Here it is boys, this affects us all, you guys have got your health insurance premiums in the mail right, time to make a change. You want to protect our second amendment??? Go Vote.

I've been done as done as I received my ballot in the mail. Today is a hunting day:D

Will be voting soon, watch MN closely...Might go Trump!! 100-1 Trump signs to Hillary and he is doing well in the metro suburbs which is key!

Just voted! Absolutely zero line where my polling place is! Took me all of 10 minutes from the time I parked to the time I left. Just the way I like it!

i pulled the lever for trump. .I'm not pumped for him by any means as he's not a conservative. I'm a little worried about what he might try to do, but I think the important thing is that we as a nation need to figure out a way to be able to come together..hopefully if he accomplishes absolutely nothing else trump can at least figure this out, otherwise i think each election cycle will just get worse and worse imo

Huge victory for the Republican Party. Presidency and hold majority in senate and house. This is huge for Supreme Court justices and our second amendment rights.

Amazing how fed up America is with our political system. Trump over the Clinton machine and all the liberal media bias that threw everything they had at him. Pretty amazing.

Happy Trump Day! Great day to be an American!! Who would of thought Trump and Cubs in 2016?

Huge victory for the Republican Party. Presidency and hold majority in senate and house. This is huge for Supreme Court justices and our second amendment rights.

Amazing how fed up America is with our political system. Trump over the Clinton machine and all the liberal media bias that threw everything they had at him. Pretty amazing.
This post sums it all up!!!!!! I couldn`t have said it better.

Took my son to vote for his first time. That was special. He voted to make America great again.

This was one of my main concerns was about the Supreme Court and who would be in it. It's a huge win for the 2nd amendment folks and guessing a sigh of relief for gun and ammo manufacturers.

I'm still amazed at how reporters and everyone are calling this amazing and say this country is run on money and fame. Obviously the regular Joe folks wanted change and that is what got him the victory.

Top Bottom