Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Possible World Record

bass.deer said:
Less than 5 inches in deductions with that wild rack? 6am? It doesn't add up.

Not sure about legal shooting time but first light is 5:54am in gallatin this morning so 6am is possible.

Google: Gallatin, TN sunrise 11/7/2016...

Insinuated accusation after insinuated accusation on this website in regards to big deer being taken legitimately...this is one of the many reasons why nobody posts here anymore.

Google: Gallatin, TN sunrise 11/7/2016...

Insinuated accusation after insinuated accusation on this website in regards to big deer being taken legitimately...this is one of the many reasons why nobody posts here anymore.

My mistake, I assumed Gallatin was on the western side of the Eastern time zone, not the eastern side of Central time. So with the reversion to Standard Time happening right before this, 6am is completely plausible, my apologies to any and all I may have offended by asking a question. And congrats to the hunter, buck of a million lifetimes.

Earnhardt said:
Google: Gallatin, TN sunrise 11/7/2016... Insinuated accusation after insinuated accusation on this website in regards to big deer being taken legitimately...this is one of the many reasons why nobody posts here anymore.

Ppl still post - you still butthurt?

Ok men. It's fine. Back to the buck. That's a frigin toad & I never would have expected TN of all places to grow that. Wow. Amazing.

Thank you Sligh! I hope to hear a lot more of this story and I am sure there will be a lot of attention/stories about a deer like this. It sounds like a great story...young guys, targeting this deer, pass a shot a lot of people would have taken, ends in a great success..

Here is another picture of this deer- cant believe it was TN of all places

and agree people are not posting like that used too- - settle your spats via private message and then maybe it wouldnt look so bad on here......

14976850_947333902076828_2811109517763347939_o.jpg

From looking at the last pic, my 1st thought was "I can't believe it's not all broke up" - and then right after thinking that my 2nd thought was "I'm not surprised it isn't broken up - what other deer would even consider scraping with that mountain of times".

Sligh1 said:
Ok men. It's fine. Back to the buck. That's a frigin toad & I never would have expected TN of all places to grow that. Wow. Amazing.

I know, I can handle it. I go against the grain every once in a while. This type of thing happens every year. Peeps can't fill their tags and start to get frustrated and that's ok. Same thing happens around shed season. Excuses start coming out and fingers start getting thrown out but we are all in this together. I hope each and every one of you have the best season you have ever had! Believe that! I'm out !

Top Bottom