Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW software upgrades

Thanks for looking into OneCam this but I still get the same message that usage allotment is 51 MB and I'm at 52.6 MB. I see there's a couple albums under my user name, how can I delete one of them to start over?

Thanks for looking into OneCam this but I still get the same message that usage allotment is 51 MB and I'm at 52.6 MB. I see there's a couple albums under my user name, how can I delete one of them to start over?

Once you click into the album - find the "delete" link on the bottom left below the photos to delete the album. You can also delete the images once you select them then the trash icon.

Good hunting!

Thanks, got that part figured out! Still trying to figure out how to post a photo from my media. I tried inserting a pic to my thread by copying, pasting and inserting like before but nothing shows.

What is it every time I log in it says all the posts are from yesterday even if they were posted today? What time zone is the forums on?

What is it every time I log in it says all the posts are from yesterday even if they were posted today? What time zone is the forums on?
Click on you screen name in upper RH corner under the Grizzly Cooler logo that will take you to your account then go to> settings > preferences and you can change your time zone there

The app is not working on any of my devices. Anyone else having this issue? Is the app being updated also?

screenshot_zpsdhhtmrnq.jpg

Matt I have yet to see that either on mobile or desktop version. I only see like or report options. I view the mobile version on my browser on my iPhone. I also have the app so I can view both versions but since the last upgrade the app says the plugin isn't working?

Matt I have yet to see that either on mobile or desktop version. I only see like or report options. I view the mobile version on my browser on my iPhone. I also have the app so I can view both versions but since the last upgrade the app says the plugin isn't working?
My guess is that since Matt is a super moderator, he has more admin buttons. Might come down to a permissions thing. I don't have the app on my phone, so can't comment on that.

Top Bottom