Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bobcat Taxidermy

Jwest

I was lucky enough to harvest a bobcat while I was bowhunting. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good taxidermist (looking to get a full body mount). Looking for good quality work. Thanks in advance!

You can't do any better on a bobcat than Cole Cruikshank, Timberland Taxidermy in Cameron MO. One of the very best in the nation!

If you want the best bobcat taxidermy in the country, Cole Cruikshank at timberland taxidermy is the guy. Spend the money on your trophy of a lifetime. Trust me. What's a few extra bucks on a piece of art?

If you want the best bobcat taxidermy in the country, Cole Cruikshank at timberland taxidermy is the guy. Spend the money on your trophy of a lifetime. Trust me. What's a few extra bucks on a piece of art?
I have looked at his work and as of right now he's on the top of the list. Very good work. Not afraid to spend the extra money on good quality. I have seen many bobcat mounts that just don't look right, but his look great.

Twin Rivers in New Sharon is a Bobcat guru. They are a husband and wife team. 515-201-1642

Jeff & Kay Bittner and Twin Rivers Taxidermy is on Facebook.

They do them as simple or as complex as you want.

Collins Taxidermy from Denver did mine, hes currently working on my black bear too. If i were to go somewhere else it would be Brinks in Washburn
IMG_3268.jpg

bobcat3.jpg
[/IMG]
bobcat3.jpg

bobcat2.jpg
[/IMG]
bobcat2.jpg

Top Bottom