Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

12 gauge Winchester SX3 Slug gun

I have a 12 gauge Winchester SX3 with Cantilever barrel. It has had 15 rounds down the tube and never been hunted with. I just sighted it in off the sled. Gun is practically brand new. It was purchased in late November and went with a different option. There is a scope on it that I'd sell with the gun or I would take the scope off and just sell the gun. The scope is a brand new Vortex Crossfire II 1-4 x 24 with V-Brite MOA. I can't load the pictures on here but have them on my phone or can e-mail them. Send me a message with your phone number and I can send you the pics of the gun if interested. I'm located in Cedar Falls, IA. Thanks. 641-257-9920

I bought my 2nd hand SX3 with a quality Nikon scope for $750. I got a heck of a deal on it from a young man looking to liquidate assets b4 his soon-to-be ex-wife took half of his stuff. It's a heavy gun to carry around days on end, but the best and fastest cycling shotgun I've ever hunted with. The weight helps to lessen the recoil kick too. I'd at least give this a look guys, if you're at all in the market for a good slug gun for next season. Mine LOVED Buck Hammer sabots, but they quit making those and I've recently burned through all of my surplus. I've now switched to a Lightfield Boar Buster sabot that it shoots just fine as well.

That's a great price. This one has not been hunted with. Only outside for the range and back in the safe. If anyone wants to look at it I'll be in SW Iowa all day on Wednesday the 8th buying antler so I could throw it in the truck if there was any interest. Thanks

To the top again to see if anyone is interested in a great slug gun. 700.00 bare gun or 850.00 with scope

Last edited:
Top Bottom