Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Greetings - New to Iowawhitetail.com

Greetings! I'm new to Iowa Whitetail. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Eric Kline and I'm the founder of Trophy Bucks of Iowa. I created TBI just over a year ago following my return to Iowa following my 10 year career as an Air Force Special Agent/Officer. I had planned to do 20 years, but a deployment injury ended those plans, so I decided to move the family back to God's Country. TBI has blown up very quickly. Already over 43,000 facebook followers and many more on the other social media platforms. On Facebook alone, we average a reach of 1,000,000 people per week. I had to bring my brother Mark and a couple friends (Brandon and Ryan) on board to help as it became too much for me to handle. I created the page as an avenue for the average hunter to have a place to share their trophy photos/videos (regardless of size) to other hunters without fear bashing. After all, a trophy is in the eye of the beholder. I hope to meet some of you at the Iowa Deer Classic this weekend. Godspeed

Eric Kline

Welcome Eric, hope to meet you and other iowa whitetail members at the classic. I really like the part about fear of bashing, I think a lot of people are afraid to post on websites because of bashing. The trophy is in the eye of the beholder.

Welcome aboard! These kind of forums do require thick skin at times for sure.
Your site has done a great job posting large and small deer. Contrary to what the TV shows say we do have both. Be an active member and thanks for your service

Top Bottom