Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AR-15 Lowers

breckhawk

PMA Member
Hey guys,

I have tried to sell these on both Gunbroker and Armslist...and after 1 non payer on Gunbroker and 2 no shows on Armslist I figured I would throw them up here at a discount. Would rather one of you guys get a deal than someone else.

The catch...I don't want to have to ship. Will have to meet me F2F around the Council Bluffs area.

1st one is a brand new Anderson closed ear lower with Palmetto LPK and Mil Spec Buffer tube. It has an FDE Magpul MIAD grip and standard buffer/spring. The trigger is the standard Mil Spec single stage. Great budget build. Have about $200 invested after the grip/lpk/buffer/transfer fee. Will sell it face to face to someone on here for $100 firm.

2nd one is a used upper/lower set from Henderson Defense out of Nevada. The upper and lower are both coated in Nickel Boron. The lower is billet and the upper is forged. They mate together nice and tight. About 500 shots of 223 on the set. Great for a custom build. The lower has the same mil spec Palmetto LPK and Buffer tube/spring/standard buffer. The grip is a blackhawk. The upper has the parts kit installed as well. This set is a little nicer and I have about $400 invested. Will let the set go to someone on here for $200/offer.

If someone wants them both (Both lowers) I would give them away for $250.

Tough to find a deal better than these if you are starting an AR build. I'm losing interest in AR's.

Shoot me a PM through here if interested

Chad

View media item 110191View media item 110190View media item 110193View media item 110192

Last edited:
If I was closer to council bluffs, I'd hit you up for $100 on the Anderson lower..

But unfortunately, that's about 3-3.5 hr drive

Didnt want to hijack this thread but since all are sold and there was significant interest I thought I would mention I have over a dozen options in stock and on hand for stripped lowers, complete lowers, complete Uppers and complete guns.
Several brands including Rock River Arms, Ruger, Bushmaster, ATI, Anderson, DPMS, Olympic, etc
Stripped lowers start at only $79 (includes all shipping and transfer fees) and complete guns starting under $450

Gunrunr I'll keep you in mind. I work for Oskaloosa PD and am in market for a new AR or AR build. Trying to decide which I would like to do.

Gunrunr I'll keep you in mind. I work for Oskaloosa PD and am in market for a new AR or AR build. Trying to decide which I would like to do.

Builds are more fun... And you usually end up with a better fun with better accessories set up just the way you want it. So unless you plan on leaving it stock/unaccessorized a build is the way to go instead of buying a complete rifle then paying to change this or change that and have extra parts with nothing to do with them

Top Bottom