Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shrimp Boil

Ishi

PMA Member
It's been several years since we were at a Shrimp Boil so this year we bought the burner and SS pots so we could do our own boil.

Items for the boil

1 lb butter minimum

Lemons

Franks Red Hot Sauce

Zatarians concentrated Shrimp Boil liquid

Zatarians Shrimp Boil in a bag

Red Potatoes quartered

Smoked Link Sausage

Sweet Corn

Raw Shrimp shelled and deveined

Put lemons and seasonings in the pot and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and boil 8 minutes then add sausages and boil another 5 minutes. Then add sweet corn and boil another 7 minutes then add Shrimp and boil another 3 minutes. Pull the strainer pot out and drain.

Dump the Shrimp Boil contents into a pan and pour the melted butter mixed with Franks Red Hot Sauce over the boil.

Add enough Franks sauce to taste. I used a whole bottle to 1 1/2 lb of butter:D

Have some hard bread to dip into and soak up the buttery mixture.

A Shrimp Boil will bring a smile to anyone's face with all the different aromas and taste sensations.
IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0031.JPG

Last edited:
Son # 2 was on vacation last week. The Mrs. received a text that they are coming Saturday night and they want a Shrimp Boil. Guess I'll be doing it again :)

I can eat a lot of things but not them. I tried them once but I`m not into sucking their brains out:D

I just finished my dinner and my mouth is watering again! Sounds like we need a IW shrimp Boil to make sure it tastes as good as it looks/sounds :):):):)

Now its sweet corn season so it’s time to bump this up with the schedule for making this tasty treat.
The family’s second annual Shrimp Boil.
c3e6a9afe7f74da9e83e443ecdf69999.jpg

5a02b4490175139da11640c8836c30b6.jpg

Everyone has their own roll of paper towels.
63222e3770bd77c33b419ea5c8e993bf.jpg

de42241380acfc5cc6e53a52304605e1.jpg

Enjoy your Shrimp Boil!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom