Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DNR Layoffs

This site is getting so bad; there can't even be an intelligent discussion about real concerns in Iowa. It's got to be taken over by implants from Minnesota and Pennsylvania. Not even what you would call implants, because they don't even have the decency to live here! I googled Minnesota and Pennsylvania Whitetails to see what sites they have to belong to. Nothing!! No interested in whitetail hunting at all!! No wonder they take over a site that is supposed to be about Iowa deer hunting! I'll spend my time on Archery Talk. At least the people know where they come from there!!

While your at it, google and see if there is anything other state with even 1 website that talks as much about hunting/fishing/etc. Bet you won't find hardly any information.

Iowasportsman.com
Iawaterfowlers.com
Iowawhitetail.com

It's ridiculous how much "free" information can be found out about the state of Iowa and what it has to offer. People will eventually get it and stop posting so much information. All it takes is getting burned one time. Thankfully I got burned at a young age and that's all it took!

• Deleted by Hardwood11
Show…
If you'd like to discuss this more or have me show you some farms that have been destroyed by NRLO i'll gladly meet you out to farm and home and take you for a drive some night! Lemme know![/QUOTE]

I see more trash and ground not taken care of by residents than I ever do NR and I'm all over the state.......

Also probably isn't wise to get on an Iowa based website and then bash Iowan's because we have a much simpler way of thinking!!!!!

Not just Iowans, but those who live in their little box and have no reality of the world outside of it, this is in every state across this great country. I absolutely love the majority of the people I have met in Iowa. I have the best neighbors I could ask and there is a big difference between simpler way of thinking and ignorance! I was born and raised in West Virginia on a dairy farm and I didn't like the area so I chose to move to Iowa for a simpler life, but I don't have to be ignorant to whats happening in the world or locally.

Top Bottom