Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Golden Sun Feeds items

muddy

Anybody remember the big orange sun feed mill from back in the day? My dad was the plant manager in Maquoketa for years and years and I sort of have a minor collection of GoldenSun items, and am looking for more junk. If you happen to have hats, belt buckles, coffee cups, etc and you're open to getting rid of them post here or send me a PM. Thanks.

Yeah man, thats awesome. I remember going into the feed mill, as a kid, and seeing these on the secretaries desks! The guys wouldnt use them as they were "too cute"!

Send a PM with your address. I found it about a week ago and remembered your post way back when :)

Not sure how much you want to pay but check out ebay too, there are some pretty cool things on there from Golden Sun

What a blast from the past! When I was 8, a friend of the family was a Golden Sun rep and operated a feed grinding truck. I rode with him during a summer as he went around the area custom grinding for farmers. Used to have all kinds of hats and stuff, but slowly divested of it as things wore out. Good luck on your search.

Not sure how much you want to pay but check out ebay too, there are some pretty cool things on there from Golden Sun

I saw all the stuff on eBay, but I try not to get on there because I don't know when to say when with the credit card. You've missed my birthday the past eight years, how about a little help?

What a blast from the past! When I was 8, a friend of the family was a Golden Sun rep and operated a feed grinding truck. I rode with him during a summer as he went around the area custom grinding for farmers. Used to have all kinds of hats and stuff, but slowly divested of it as things wore out. Good luck on your search.

I remember that as well. When my dad was plant superintendent in Maquoketa I got to do all sorts of that fun stuff. Got to go back into the mill and watch them bag grain, help them run the skid loaders onto the trucks, honk all the semi horns! Really was a cool operation while it was going.

I saw all the stuff on eBay, but I try not to get on there because I don't know when to say when with the credit card. You've missed my birthday the past eight years, how about a little help?
I will see what I can do

Brings back memories. My Dad was a salesman. Checked farmers feeders for them and even got in a few cutting pigs parties.

My father-in-law was elevator manager in Ringsted for years. We fed our golden retriever Golden Sun Hi-Pro and had orange dog bowls, feed scoop, and all kinds of sweat shirts, mugs, knives, caps, etc. Don't think I have any of it left.

My father-in-law was elevator manager in Ringsted for years. We fed our golden retriever Golden Sun Hi-Pro and had orange dog bowls, feed scoop, and all kinds of sweat shirts, mugs, knives, caps, etc. Don't think I have any of it left.

I have a few stocking hats, they're the warmest things I've ever worn. Only have 1 cap left. Wish I had more of the real glass glasses.

Top Bottom