Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team 12

Which team name is the best?

• Team Window Lickers

• Team Tinfoil

• Team Tinfoil

• Team Tinfoil

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Deleted by nogutsnostory
  • Reason: Double post
Show…
I could have used that toilet paper on Saturday night when checking cameras this guy was at the camera minutes before I got there geez!! Buffalo County Wisconsin

Also I would say that the peak rut is over here not much action the fawns are back with does the small bucks are just feeding and the big bucks are well, not sure. Oh well maybe something will wander by!!

I could use paper right now after seeing that photo.

I need to do an in depth study (at somebody else's expense) on bears and tinfoil. The null hypothesis would be that bears are attracted to hunters not wearing tinfoil and find them to be a tasty snack. So to disprove my hypothesis the test subject would need to wear tinfoil on a bear hunt, be successful (Successful is not being eaten) and volia! Another sector of hunters to sell my tinfoil hats to. I am a friggin marketing genius. Oh, and there is another whole sector of folks who could wear tinfoil. Think of the hikers who wear those little bear bells to scare off bears. We all know that doesn't work because of scatological studies done in grizzly country. So all the hikers would be required to wear the foil or not be allowed in bear country. I'm going to be hauling the money to the back in a very large truck.

Update for all of my fellow foil wearers, unfortunately plans I made over a year ago plus some things that popped up recently have severely curtailed by time in the stand. I will be back at it in a week or so.

Hook me up with a foil hat next year. Hopefully for a bear hunt. I'm not totally behind this concept just yet. You get a booner and I'm wearing one. Otherwise I'm going to be checking with some of these other guys as to what they wear.

When the foil just isn't enough:

I didn't want my terawatt brain waves to cook the sauce too fast.

Perhaps I should have posted this in the let's eat thread. The real reason I haven't killed anything yet this season is I didn't have any place to put the meat. Our freezer was full of tomatoes and peppers. 18 (quantity) 1 gal. (size) baggies of romas that took up all the available space.

6 hours later we have 3 gallons of starter sauce. We call it starter sauce because we put spices, peppers and onions in the sauce, cook it down and can it, then my wife will add other seasoning and "stuff" to it depending on what she is using it for; chili, spaghetti, pizza or whatever.

Now that I have someplace to put the meat I'll probably not see another deer to shoot. I passed up several does this November because I was positive there was a buck watching in the tall weeds and he would step out at any second.

Keep after it Men of Foil, we shall not be denied. Denied what, I'm not sure, but we shall prevail! Now go out there and kill one for The Gipper!

Thinking about wearing tinfoil, wondering if it is only for those that don't have their Chi in line. Another option is not being in control of one's Jedi force. It all might come down to how one uses, or blocks, their brain waves. :D

I have an 8th chakra that left uncontrolled by foil would mean the devastation of man kind. Think "Scanners" when a head blows up. I poop Chi and wipe with Jedi while reciting my personal mantra whispered into my ear by Buddha Himself. I am referred to in certain circles as Maharishi Bonker, greatest Yogi ever, protector of virgins and Giver Of Light.

I have an 8th chakra that left uncontrolled by foil would mean the devastation of man kind. Think "Scanners" when a head blows up. I poop Chi and wipe with Jedi while reciting my personal mantra whispered into my ear by Buddha Himself. I am referred to in certain circles as Maharishi Bonker, greatest Yogi ever, protector of virgins and Giver Of Light.
Easy there young Jedi. Let me know how it works out JNRBRONC.

AzrOW44.gif

This is the initiation for Team Tinfoil.

Top Bottom