Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/26 Buck

hunter25

After a long season of hunting i was finally able to harvest this deer, i have hunted pretty much every day of november, with encounters of a few decent bucks but none that were really mature. This buck might not score high but the mass is cool. I asked my wife to come with me to change my luck she also hunts and we both headed out with our bows to hunt yesterday at 2pm. I have a single man ladder stand in a corner in my 3 acre standing bean food plot and was our only option with the wind direction, so i decided to take along another stand to hang above the ladder stand, i put it up and sat down for a bit but was really uncomfortable, so i decide to move it around trying on the tree to make it better, after i sat down this time it was even worse, now by this time it was about 3 and my wife was getting frustrated with me, i think she made the comment no wonder you dont get any deer your being so loud lol. so ended up moving it back to where originally had it, at 330 this buck walks out 200 yards in front of us i told my wife to grab her bow, i grunted 3 times and he turned and came right towards us, my wife goes you shoot him i dont wanna miss, i said your not going to miss you got this. it looked like he was gonna come perfectly to us presenting a 15 yd shot at about 25 yrds in front of us he turned and started walking the wrong direction, which now my wife couldnt shoot because of some trees that were blocking her shot, i told her im gonna shoot him since you dont have a shot put my 20 pin on him and the rest is history. Was very enjoyable to get to share with my wife although i really was hoping she could of got the chance at him. Needless to say i think hes a good buck for central ia. 17 bbd 3.jpg
17 bbd 2.jpg

Holy MASS!!!! Well done and well done pounding to the end of Nov. stud! And - that’s a good buck for ANYWHERE!!!!!

Top Bottom