Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunter found dead ruled Homicide?!

This is an absolutely terrible situation and your family is in my thoughts. Let's hope whoever did this will be brought to justice.

Wow I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through. Hang in there Hsmaross.
c64929648c4df07f3be6412143292513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family in this devastating time, such a horrible thing.

I can't imagine what your family is going through. God bless you and your family during this difficult time. We all hope the case comes to a conclusion in a timely manor and no one should speculate until then.

There are several good reasons not to release the cause of death, IE arrow, gunshot etc. Because only law enforcement and the suspect know the cause of death. I hope they find the person that did this.

Prayers to you and your family. Horrible to hear this happening to anyone but really hits home when it is a fellow hunter. May god comfort you during this difficult time

Condolences to the family. I’m still hunting, camped here on Rathbun. Kinda creepy in the empty campground. Headed home today.

Top Bottom