Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

South Dakota Monster??

Am I seeing this right??....... looks like so serious rope burn going on the neck :confused: Oh ya that’s a tank

Great buck! But (agree with Ishi), not being very careful with the cape! :( Probably end up with skull nailed to someone's barn... :confused:

That looks exactly the body size of the buck I shot last year early muzzy. Thing was a tank, locker got 120 pounds of boned out meat from it. A buddy and myself had to drag it 600 yards along a cornfield (instead of briars) took 2+ hours, I was whooped for 2 days after that. BTW my rack wasn't as impressive, only 155 inch. Nice buck.

Omg! I bet that’s abnormally gigantic for SD though. I see nice ones and occasionally giants but sure not very many. Not like ia, ks, Canada, Ohio. Maybe I’m wrong though. I think they also have some crazy early rifle season? At least in peak rut (which is game over for buck potential). But ya, dang - that’s a giant!

Omg! I bet that’s abnormally gigantic for SD though. I see nice ones and occasionally giants but sure not very many. Not like ia, ks, Canada, Ohio. Maybe I’m wrong though. I think they also have some crazy early rifle season? At least in peak rut (which is game over for buck potential). But ya, dang - that’s a giant!

South Dakota East River starts around Nov 18-20

Key is though, they limit buck tags for rifle. Archery is OTC

he's a giant thats for sure. Love the power of social media, 10-15 years ago nobody outside of the small (i assume) SD town would have ever seen or heard of this buck.

I think I would have a bigger rope holding that thing up! It might be the angle but that guy next to it is pretty big and that deer dwarfs him. Unless that guy is 5 foot tall!

I always hang them by the hocks any benefits either way? Would like to know that things gross weight, any guesses?

Top Bottom