Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Price Drop:

"Pushing it"?!?!? That's what this state has dealt with for 20 years+++ Why groups like IBA started, to protect the fragile system. Gets PUSHED every year. Every year, what is "pushing it" to one group is "AWESOME" to another. Never will end, ever. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WILL END..... We'll keep pushing every year for something "new" "fun", "lucrative" "giving opportunity", etc, etc.
Ya, let's do it!!!! RIFLES, start em November 1.... Scratch that, OCTOBER 1!. Run em through February. Triple the price of tags. Put a $500 rifle tax on each gun sale. REVENUE!!!!
I'm all for this. I think we need to reinvigorate the trapping community as well.... With fur prices and trap sales in the tank.... Let's do a trapping season for deer!! REVENUE - will sell tons of traps and all the thousands of guys who quit trapping - get em back in the game!!!! I have 10,962 more seasons, ideas and proposals too that would get support from certain groups. Maybe I'll post a new season & weapon a day and I'll be running for Governor so when Reynolds is out, I can push for all these seasons.... I'll make Farm Bureau my main Lobby & contributor and I'll dismiss any input or power from the DNR. My dream of "FLAME THROWER DEER SEASON" may be a real possibility here!
And that 5-6% of remaining forest of Iowa (you know, all the massive access people have to infinite places to hunt)..... My flame thrower season may hurt that a little BUT if we also give incentive farmers to doze out the remaining timber, thousands more acres to FARM & grow crops, feeding people and boosting economy too!!! This state needs some massive change. I'm working hard on this!!!

Some day They will be LEGAL in Iowa like so many other states. Only a matter of time. And don't worry. Your precious Trophies wont all disappear!

Yep! They will be legal in Iowa because the state like others are money whores! Want somebody to say it?!!
I will !! Crossbows do not belong in the regular archery season!! Don’t like that? Too bad! Good luck with your sale!

Top Bottom