Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail window decal

25400c583c9d2f707282363e95bfdaff.jpg

Just got a batch in!! Put one on my truck! :)
I’ll go through all emails soon with your address and reply back here when all are sent out. So - just make sure u sent me the email with address and good to go. Will update when all sent out. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25400c583c9d2f707282363e95bfdaff.jpg

Just got a batch in!! Put one on my truck! :)
I’ll go through all emails soon with your address and reply back here when all are sent out. So - just make sure u sent me the email with address and good to go. Will update when all sent out. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank YOU :)

Yep, I got a few left.... I emailed a couple folks for addresses BUT.... email me address & I'll send out the last few I have. Got everyone else's ready to go out. Be out soon. THX!

Got big 1st round sent out. If you don't get yours in about a week and emailed me recently.... I will get you on next HUGE order.
BTW..... I sent a few extras to Boyd at Buck Hollow...... If you all make a stop over there, ask him if he has an extra! ;)
I'll catch up with rest of emails soon though. When I make "massive" orders on decals, shirts, hats & stuff.... I'll post that up too and I'm going to price them to "break even" & to put $ into site for some cool things to benefit site & members.

Top Bottom