Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team 12

Which team name is the best?

• Team Window Lickers

• Team Tinfoil

• Team Tinfoil

• Team Tinfoil

Results are only viewable after voting.
More thought bubbles.
1. Bones rattling. Hadn't thought of that but probably did contribute to said bucks.
2. Good chance wheezing probably did contribute to said bucks.
3. Don't need to scratch out a bare spot. They already did that. Come to think about it they may have taken over one of spots. My stand was there first. Probably did contribute to said bucks.
4. Note to self. Get some Ginko for memory loss.
5. Note to self. Take cameras out.

More thought bubbles.
1. Bones rattling. Hadn't thought of that but probably did contribute to said bucks.
2. Good chance wheezing probably did contribute to said bucks.
3. Don't need to scratch out a bare spot. They already did that. Come to think about it they may have taken over one of spots. My stand was there first. Probably did contribute to said bucks.
4. Note to self. Get some Ginko for memory loss.
5. Note to self. Take cameras out.

Looks like you are repeating yourself. Not a positive thing in the old age game. Looks like you are repeating yourself. Not a positive thing in the old age game.

Meanwhile......

Team Tinfoil reporting in. Good news. They opened the scrape again behind my blind. 45 feet away. I feel like I'm closing in. Oh yeah I refreshed the scrape. Can't wait. Window licking fishbonker you got that Makers Marc gone yet?team 12 leader.jpg

Top Bottom