Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater Body Suits in stock for immediate sale

gunrunr

Life Member
Looking like it will be a cold rut and predicting very cold for late season as well.
Tired of being cold on stand? Get a Heater Body Suit on SALE

$50 off all Heater Body Suits - Now only $329.99 - I currently have most sizes in stock in the Realtree Pattern.
Free Orange Vest overlay for first couple buyers to tell me they saw this on IowaWhitetail ($30 value!!)

Buy two or more in stock suits and I will make you an even better deal

Height Weight
Small 5′-5’4″ Under 200lbs
Medium 5’4″-5’8″ Under 200lbs
Large 5’8″-6′ Under 200lbs
Large Wide 5’8″-6′ Over 200lbs
Tall 6′-6’4″ Under 220lbs
Tall Wide 6′-6’4″ Over 220lbs
X-Tall Wide 6’4″-6’8″ Over 220lbs

Yes, I can - shipping is $10 and i can take paypal payments or credit card over the phone for payment

Seeing how its too warm out during season again - we are going to have our "Too HOT to Handle" sale on in stock Heater Body Suits

Limited to stock on hand - first come first served - we currently have almost every size - all in Realtree camo
If you've always wanted to buy a HBS now is the time - we haven't sold them this cheap in MANY MANY years.

$299.99 + tax
$10 each shipping if you need me to ship them
$10 off each if you buy two (or free shipping)

That's a REALLY GOOD DEAL!
My nephew came to hunt, loaded him up on camo - froze. Buddy gave me HBS to use the next night - TOASTY WARM!
That's a good deal at Buck Hollow!!!

Large in Realtree is all I have left in stock - size chart says that fits 5’8″-6′ & Under 200 lbs.

I can still order other sizes I just can't offer the super special prices on special orders this late in the season

Large in Realtree is all I have left in stock - size chart says that fits 5’8″-6′ & Under 200 lbs. - $299.99 + tax

I can still order other sizes I just can't offer the super special prices on special orders

I told several guys about this - I know the ones that bought are happy and the ones that dragged the feet are COLD! :confused:

Top Bottom