Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Home brew camera cases

hillrunner

PMA Member
Does anyone have a use for any of this? It all quit working for me several years ago. I was going to throw it out but if anyone wants them I'll send them to you. The only camera is a p41 but I'm not sure if it's good or not.
d384da5448ff69ecbc748a886947d47f.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I sold my "sorta working" p41 cams and cases on a few years ago, I'll get the website for ya.

If you're not looking to get money out of them I'd take them just to tinker with and try to get working. I've always been the tinkering type and love messing with that kind of stuff. If you want to sell them though, no problem!

If you're not looking to get money out of them I'd take them just to tinker with and try to get working. I've always been the tinkering type and love messing with that kind of stuff. If you want to sell them though, no problem!
Pm me your address and I'll send them to you.

I dug mine out this fall and it works but not consistent. I love the P41's for picture quality, not sure if it's the camera, the ribbon hacked into it or the Snap Shot Sniper control board. Probably won't get a lot for them in unknown condition?

I dug mine out this fall and it works but not consistent. I love the P41's for picture quality, not sure if it's the camera, the ribbon hacked into it or the Snap Shot Sniper control board. Probably won't get a lot for them in unknown condition?

I was up front about mine not working and the guy gave me $50 a pop (caseandcam) plus shipping. He said he preferred the p41s to anything else, maybe he had a stockpile of them? Regardless.. it was just collecting dust here

Same offer up here in Dubuque---I have a couple of boards for the cams too. They worked at one time, not sure of current condition. 3 cases, two cams, two control boards? I will dust them off if anyone wants them.

Top Bottom