Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dbltree's Photobucket Account

Is there a way to pay Photobucket to have Dbltrees account turned back on. I would be happy to donate to the cause if it can be done. I have learned so much over the years from Pauls post it was just much better with the pictures than without. Be glad to help if this can be done, and sorry if this has been discussed before.

I’ve called his son a couple times. I’ll try again. Agree. I knew Paul well and his son Jesse. Great people and pics r priceless. I’ll keep on this. I promise. Darn photobucket!!! On it though.

I talked to Jesse a couple months ago and he said he would do it but it would get expensive doing it every year. I suggested get a post together for people to donate on here and other habitat forums. I’d be in on the donation if we can round up enough.

After you switch the photobucket account to paid someone could go his posts and move the image shares to another hosting platform. Would take a while but I'd be willing to start it.

The way to properly fix this is to pay the fee one time and then reattach each pic to each post either through Tapatalk or attachments.
This process will take a moderator that has the ability to get into the account.
I’ve done it on my threads and its very time consuming with reattaching each pic and deleting the Photobucket link.
With double trees thousands of pics they will all start to look the same.
It can be done but will take GREAT patience. Kudos to whoever tackles this process :)

Top Bottom