Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail window decal

Got Mine too, Christmas came early!! Thank you very much and looking forward to what this site will continue to evolve in to!

Thanks Skip.... had the kids confused. They love to get the mail this time of year and fight over who gets to open the Christmas cards. New sticker is way better than a Christmas card.

Hey RANDY GR****...... I got your email for request. I tried to email u back asking for ur address and comes back “undeliverable”. So- please send me another email with ur address. Thx.

I’m a few short..... I ended up hitting 100. I’ll order some more & if u emailed me- don’t think Santa has deemed u “naughty”. May just be a delay.
I’m sending out some today and I’ll catch up on others as I get more. Merry Christmas!

I received mine last week also. I decided to put it on my door for people to see. First thing next morning I applied it and things went bad. I don’t know if the cold was a factor or moisture but this is what’s left:(
93acac51b6dd5af3c2e494ce698eb349.jpg

Any how thanks Skip I’ll catch you at the classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh no!!!! Alright- I’ll make sure I get u another. Super clean, room temp (if possible) and moisture free with a CAREFUL hand & should be good to go.

Oh no!!!! Alright- I’ll make sure I get u another. Super clean, room temp (if possible) and moisture free with a CAREFUL hand & should be good to go.
I figure that was the problem. I have your address and I’ll gladly pay for this one. Thanks Skip

Hey RANDY GR****...... I got your email for request. I tried to email u back asking for ur address and comes back “undeliverable”. So- please send me another email with ur address. Thx.
Skip, I received the decals last Friday and got signed up on this forum. Thanks for going out of your way to locate me. Randy

Got a few more. If u emailed me- I’ll get those knocked out. I’ll also bring some to the classic. I’m “flexible” here- $ for em later will go back into the site, as well as other gear SO- I’ll price em later as low as I can :). Rascals r more expensive than one would think. I’ll fire off my last round of free ones though. Think we topped the 125 mark so I at least exceeded the 50 offered up. Gone to good homes so that’s awesome.
We’ll get gear posted on here soon as well. Same thing- price close to Cost where bit over can go back into site. Thx all. Late Christmas to a few of u in my email. On the way!

Got a few more. If u emailed me- I’ll get those knocked out. I’ll also bring some to the classic. I’m “flexible” here- $ for em later will go back into the site, as well as other gear SO- I’ll price em later as low as I can :). Rascals r more expensive than one would think. I’ll fire off my last round of free ones though. Think we topped the 125 mark so I at least exceeded the 50 offered up. Gone to good homes so that’s awesome.
We’ll get gear posted on here soon as well. Same thing- price close to Cost where bit over can go back into site. Thx all. Late Christmas to a few of u in my email. On the way!
Thanks again Skip!

Top Bottom