Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Spring Banquet

Hawk32

PMA Member
The Annual Iowa Bowhunters Association Spring Banquet is approaching. Tickets are currently on sale through the IBA website. You can purchase via PayPal or a mail in form. Schedule of events and speaker info is also available on the website. Date is Sat March 3rd.

http://www.iowabowhunters.org/springbanquet.html

It is being held in the Banquet Room at the Ramada Inn in Urbandale. There are a limited number of rooms blocked off for this event. The Ramada Inn also as a really nice indoor waterpark which could make it a good family event for a weekend get away. http://www.ramadatropicsresort.com/buccaneer-bay-indoor-water-park/

Some additional info: - DNR session will available
- Lots of great raffle prizes
- Silent and live auctions
- IBA open forum meeting
- Speaker is Dan Young
- Buffet meal provided by Ramada Inn
- Additional prize drawings
example: anyone who brings a mount of an archery harvest for display

Enter your 2017/18 harvest into one of the awards competitions and submit photos to be displayed on the big screen. http://www.iowabowhunters.org/springbanquet/2018/awards_appl_03.pdf

Come and support a great organization and enjoy some great company. Oh and a chance to heckle Bonker all you want.

Five tickets ordered! I always enjoy the event and meeting old friends and making new ones.

Never been, but always wanted to go. How many tickets are there and is there a deadline?
Yep you need to go! Go the IBA web page the deadline is on there. I’m thinking middle of February. The site says nothing about what the max is but I’m sure there will be plenty of room. The more there the better.

I go every year but I just don't think I can bring myself to listen to Outdoors Dan. Think I'm taking a year off. Good to see it moved back to Deer Classic weekend though.

I go every year but I just don't think I can bring myself to listen to Outdoors Dan. Think I'm taking a year off. Good to see it moved back to Deer Classic weekend though.
I can understand that but I go to support the IBA. There hasn’t been a good speaker since the MR James, Dr David Samuel, and such. The now generation wants the tv personalities. One good thing is Outdoors Dan is doing it for free which means more $ for the IBA.

Good to see it moved back to Deer Classic weekend though.

We need members who aren't going to the banquet to be at the IBA booth at the Classic Saturday late afternoon/evening so the members that want to go to the banquet and meetings can. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

You can always hang out in the back with some of the board members working to organize the raffles, silent auction, etc or hang out at the bar for a while;)

Bring back to the top.

Deadline for tickets is nearing. Come join us for some good eats and good time.

I make em at least every other year. Depending on schedule. Hope a lot of folks go! We need IBA to “MIGA” Make Iowa Great Again! Or at least “KIDS” Keep Iowa Deerhunting Super!
IBA a huge & possibly biggest reason Iowa stays good and fights off the lunatics looking to exploit it.
Hopefully see u there or the following.

Eleven days left to secure your ticket to the IBA Banquet - plenty of good seats left - purchase yours today!!!

Top Bottom