Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need help identifying a very special youth hunter for Mo youth turkey season!

Hey guys!

Here the past few years I have been lucky enough to take out some awesome kids for youth seasons (both deer and turkey), and this youth turkey season will be no different!

For this Spring, I'm looking to get into contact with a family that has a youth interested in the outdoors that is suffering from a disability, some type of illness, or any other handicap.

The hunt takes place on 16,000 private acres in northern missouri, with a 5 star lodge and amazing amenities. It's a great experience for everyone involved, and I enjoy these hunts so much! (Of course the entire family is invited to the lodge for the weekend)

If the youth doesn't have any hunting gear/guns, that is no problem, we will deck them out in new clothing and have a gun for them to use.

If you all know of any families like this, please send me a text at 816-805-7580 with their contact info, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks everyone!

Nice that someone is willing to do something like this in this day and age! Nice work and hope you find someone!

Top Bottom