Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mounts..let’s see them

Hard believe I killed that 16 -18 years ago still looks awesome... Horns are from a buddy of mine that passed away. Makes it special :)

Man Cave !!!!!!!
I was thinking that you might be Tom Hoffman who has a few P&Y Super Slams:D he has a business similar to your:) awesome mounts

For some crazy reason, my wife and I decided to have 4 kids in 6 years, so I probably won't have much of a chance to hunt big game outside of Whitetail Deer for the next decade or more, but I LOVE me some Whitetails.

Hopefully, I'll still have the drive and physical conditioning to pursue other big game once time and money frees up.

I LOVE that cougar Jbohn!!! That's a NICE collection you have there Ishi!

My home office, where I spend most of my time. Only room I'm allowed to hang my trophies... 1 SD Mulie in the bunch. All are special to me for one reason or another, and each has it's own story.
Mounts.jpg
1.2.jpg

Late Muzzy January 8th 2017. Not wide, but an absolute TOAD. Probably my favorite.
3.1.jpg 3.2.jpg

#1 Being beetle cleaned for Euro mount now.
001.jpg

#2 Being beetle cleaned for Euro mount now.
002.jpg

I think I'm going try boiling for the first time with this one, sometime in the Spring.
003.jpg

The shop is actually pretty clean. My buddy who owns it makes his guys clean up the floors everyday. Not a spec of dirt or oil spot anywhere. Its hard to believe how clean it is for a construction company. The whole building has heat and air. That said, I go in a couple of times a year and take each one down and keep them wiped down. They will always gather dust. I took this photo in December after I added a few and moved a few to another wall you can't see. Its a lot of work but well worth it. The guy who owns the building loves having them there because he gets lots of people stopping in to look and take pictures. The only downside about letting everyone see them is the jealousy that comes from a small community. Trophy deer can bring out the ugly in people sometimes!!

lGwIampl.jpg

OOBd9JTl.jpg

11r8rvJl.jpg

Figured I'd share mine too!

nice mounts all! whats everyone using for image hosting these days? its been a minute since I've posted any pictures

Dang you guys have a ton of mounts! Our house isn’t very large and kids will own the basement some day so I’ve got my shop to display mounts. Just got the barnwood up last fall and hung the euros I had this week. Need to find a better way to display sheds and get the rest of my euros hung. All my mounts are at my parents place for now. Once I get a dust collection system setup then I’ll move some mounts in here

18880aedf5827e7adc6cea17b728b64e.jpg
6c75e76766cd29dc5b2e259f8f7599e7.jpg
e9479ff80750353f52eaca92d11de31a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang you guys have a ton of mounts! Our house isn’t very large and kids will own the basement some day so I’ve got my shop to display mounts. Just got the barnwood up last fall and hung the euros I had this week. Need to find a better way to display sheds and get the rest of my euros hung. All my mounts are at my parents place for now. Once I get a dust collection system setup then I’ll move some mounts in here

18880aedf5827e7adc6cea17b728b64e.jpg
6c75e76766cd29dc5b2e259f8f7599e7.jpg
e9479ff80750353f52eaca92d11de31a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
115? Really? Come on Jordan. :)

Top Bottom