Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gravity wagon blind- Just Getting Started

Raining today after work. Insulated "in the dry". Can't do much else.

picture.php

Don't forget about shelves and even hooks to hang backpack, coats or whatever to keep them from under your feet. I made my window ledges a little bigger to support one of those smaller shooting bags from Cabelas. Gun rest by each window is nice to have to support your gun while it's leaning up.

Old I know but am I the only one who can't see the pics anymore?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I see them all out of gravity wagons. Not really any out of flare or wooden barge wagons. Pry over thinking but not sure the deer actually care either way. ‍♂️

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If ya still have the photos they would be appreciated. Looking at building one this summer. What did you end up doing for.lowering center of gravity? Anything?

This is awesome! I would love to see the progress pictures as well.

Does it make much noise when moving around inside the blind? Did you do anything to help muffle the sound?

This is awesome! I would love to see the progress pictures as well.

Does it make much noise when moving around inside the blind? Did you do anything to help muffle the sound?
No it doesn't make any more or less noise than any normal box blind. It is insulated so that helps. I could only track down one old photo. It's really simple though. Drop in a false bottom and build like a normal blind from there. Fasten a ledger board to wagon, stand 2x6 joists on it, deck it with plywood and your deck is done. Could easily build whole thing in a day.
bc6ccd89544a2e096b99abba9fafe065.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very nice,I just bought a 6x8 hay trailer running gear and put 2x6 bed on it.I may just mount a redneck gillie on it to move around

Top Bottom