Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

People trying to sign-up for membership (problems) & "Lurkers"..... Solution & Help...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I've had a lot of guys who have said in the past they had trouble creating a membership. No solution before or had a lot of difficulty - whatever! If this is YOU or anyone you know, someone you know can fire me a message on here. BUT, likely easier since you're having trouble with account.... email me: skipsligh@hotmail.com Give me a user name, your email and I'll create it and give you a temporary password if you're having trouble.

Lurkers..... Guys who have questions & usually send messages to me and others.... :)..... Post up your questions!!!! No bad questions or dumb questions. If you are wondering something, I'll bet you 10 others are too (Ok, sorry for sounding like your 7th grade teacher). But for real, questions, feedback, helping others - post away as it benefits everyone.
Any trouble on accounts though, I'll fix this in 30 seconds, super easy and I will respond (and in odd case I don't- I'll try and check spam folder - I will respond & fix if get email).
Thx & holler if any other help needed.

Got a lot of guys up and running. Holler if any more and I’ll pop this TTT occasionally if anyone else can’t create acct or whatever.

I know I had this issue for a long time where it wouldn't let me sign up. Then, one day, I was able to!

Alright guys.....
1) guys at classic who said they are "LURKERS" - "love the material and info but don't post"...... You need to post!!!!! Folks need help or questions you have, others will have the same.
2) Guys who had trouble signing up or making their account work, etc.... email me..... sligh1@iowawhitetail.com Tell me what your user name is OR for back-up, make up a new one just in case (I'll give you a temp password as well). If you have a user name with a lot of history- I will make it work again.
THX!

One thing I've noticed. It may depend on what browser you utilize. IE does not hold my log in credentials when I log in and try to post. Google Chrome works great though.

I might be one of those lurkers that doesn't post a ton.... I'll work on it.

Signed another one up or got fixed. Anyone else - holler with email.
& u lurkers with ?’s or things to contribute to help others - post up or we’ll send out some computer exploding viruses to u!!! ;).

Top Bottom