Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot Deals Thread!

Ebay code PICKDADSGIFT is good for 20% off almost everything over 50.00 until 7 pm PT.

I LOVE it when ebay does these big site-wide coupons. I usually find the best deals on ebay anyway, especially now that Amazon started charging sales tax. An additional 20% off is ridiculous! Saved $70 on boating stuff yesterday.

I LOVE it when ebay does these big site-wide coupons. I usually find the best deals on ebay anyway, especially now that Amazon started charging sales tax. An additional 20% off is ridiculous! Saved $70 on boating stuff yesterday

The sales tax thing sucks for sure. I checked out the Redneck blinds hoping I could save even more since the Redneck soft sided blind is selling for $100 off right now on Amazon and the Redneck website. Ebay wanted about $100 more than the original price, so much for that. Ended up ordering one directly from Redneck, no tax and free shipping!

Anyone looking for a turkey deke for next year. Scheels has Avians and almost all other brands marked down 20 to 40 dollars off normal price.

Thanks to Bearman205 for posting this link on the Muddy ProCam 14. I thought they were a good buy at $70, but at $40, it's a no brainer for me. I'm ordering 2.

Muddy ProCam 14

NWBuck

Found this hot deal in the bargain cave!!! Such a good deal i baught 3 pair!!!! :-/

Attachments

• 449514EC-8715-4C60-AD56-1068F094E488.jpeg
    449514EC-8715-4C60-AD56-1068F094E488.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 386
For those that do not know, the "Paul's" store in Iowa City is closing any day now. I was in there briefly tonight to help some folks move some shelving that they had purchased and saw that they still have a fair amount of non-toxic waterfowl ammo present. I didn't look real closely, but I think things are 70% off now or something like that.

If you are daffy duck or silly goose hunter you may want to swing through there and see if there is something that you can use...for a real bargain!

Does anyone on here have a Rhino blind and what do you think of the quality?
I've had one for a few years and it's just as good shape as day I got it. No complaints on quality or comfort in shooting out of. Was a thread last year where most people here had only bad things to say

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've had one for a few years and it's just as good shape as day I got it. No complaints on quality or comfort in shooting out of. Was a thread last year where most people here had only bad things to say

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That was in regards to someone trying to replace a pole. Blinds are quality in my opinion.

Top Bottom