Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dealing with Aliens

I believe the answer to that is a lever action rifle. I believe that's what "Skip Sligh habitat guy" uses to hunt them with.

I agree...Skip is your guy! He knows how to deal with such creatures! :) Just don't let him think that they are shed bucks, that would freak him out and then he wouldn't shoot them. Instead...tell him that these alien beasts KILL shed bucks. Then just give him some bullets and stand back...he will eradicate them promptly! :)

Oh yes!!!!! How much u charge me to hunt it?!?? That would look amazing above the fire place!!!! :)
99a15d16b62b73cfbd6e8f0d0358eac3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, here is the deal. I set up a place to feed deer in a section on my ranch where my Father in law rented for cattle. I was out with my wife on the ranger and was going to check the penned in area. When I got to the the area, I saw that the cattle panels had been run over and my feeder was missing. There were pieces and parts laying around. About 1/4 mile later, I found the cow with what was left of my feeder stuck on it's head. That gal must really have liked corn. As I pulled up, my wife kind of freaked out and said we needed to help her get free. I said, give me a second to take a photo because no one will believe this. After I took those pics I grabbed both leg holes (eye holes for the Alien) and held on, she pulled away and the feeder came off of her head. My father in law was pissed at me and didn't see why he should replace my feeder.

Sligh, Lets work out some kind of trade. I am open to a deal that works for both of us.

Last edited:
In high school during a golf meet my buddy reached his putter over the fence and started scratching behind he ear if one of those aliens. About 30 seconds later the cow started licking the putter and then promptly Bit down and ripped the head of the putter off. Still laugh to this day at how bizarre critters can be

Top Bottom