Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This world is pretty messed up right now...

His DBag attorney complained he would get a fair trial with all the publicity and video cameras present at the prelim hearing. Well guess what, poor Mollie didn't get a trial.

His DBag attorney complained he would get a fair trial with all the publicity and video cameras present at the prelim hearing. Well guess what, poor Mollie didn't get a trial.

The POS confessed and led the LEO's to Mollie's body. Does he really even need a trial?! Guilty! Take him out behind the courthouse, put a bullet in his head, and save tax payers millions for a trial and keeping him imprisoned for life. Then send the Mexico government a hefty bill for all legal expenses incurred, the bullet, and the wrongful death (AKA Murder) of Mollie Tibbetts.

Obsessed and breckhawk... It's not as easy as you make it seem for employers. I would bet you this dude has a SS# and Yarrabee farms did the checks and balances required by the Govt. to make sure he can work in the US. Happens all the time, yet they are still here illegally and without papers. I don't agree with it at all but it happens all the time.
I don't understand how you can have a SS# and still be illegal but I have seen it firsthand. Just another corrupt part of our Govt.

Yeah...it was rhetorical. Everyone knows how they are doing it. Including the employers hiring them.

It's not that hard to do the right thing...until there is money involved.

Employers are simply taking the easy way out for cheap labor. This is absolutely not right and to defend it is enabling it.

Several reports I've been seeing, state that only a small percentage of Illegal Aliens commit crimes. That's like saying only a small percent of intoxicated drivers cause accidents, which is actually statistically TRUE. Hypocrisy much?!

Yeah...it was rhetorical. Everyone knows how they are doing it. Including the employers hiring them.

It's not that hard to do the right thing...until there is money involved.

Employers are simply taking the easy way out for cheap labor. This is absolutely not right and to defend it is enabling it

What ever happened to Industrial schools and the FFA that used to have students work internships on farms? There used to be a big school here in PA that did that until the liberals whined about the poor kids getting up at 4:00am to milk cows and do farm chores. It was a great learning experience but they'd rather teach them "common core" agendas and take away the values that made America. Now the young generation doesn't want to do physical work, just sit on they're asses all day in front of a computer or smart phone!

Top Bottom