Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White Clovers

Planted my new clover plot about a month ago. Very little rain for the first several weeks. We have gotten 3 inches in the last several weeks and my clover is thriving with a great stand, but very small. With a frost in the near future and a freeze in the next several weeks...will my new clover survive. Any thoughts or experience.

Should be just fine i have never lost much to winter kill . i have had issues with very dry hot summers .

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

Be fine. Same conditions as mine last fall where it sat for a month before rain/germination and it looks great this year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

^^^^
No issues with frost. Small plants are putting down roots and actually whites will sometimes stay green in the winter under the snow.

^^^^
No issues with frost. Small plants are putting down roots and actually whites will sometimes stay green in the winter under the snow.

True. This = deer hammering it late winter/early spring and sheds! White clover has always been our #1 food plot. second in line is combined corn fields.

Thanks for the words of support. Let's hope the weather hold nice for a few more weeks. Sounds like things will be just fine.

Top Bottom