Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cold weather gloves

Ive been looking online at bunch of different brands of gloves. Question for you bow hunters out there. Whats the best gloves yall have found for late season bow hunting? I only hunt from a treestand an havent ever had any luck keeping my hands or my feet warm. I always wear my LaCrosse alphaburly boots. You fellas that also wear rubber boots which boots/socks do yall wear to keep your feet warm while stand hunting or blind hunting? I really appreciate it fellas!!

To big a glove and I cant shoot my bow properly. I just use a lightweight glove and buy the big 18 hour handwarmers. I have a pair of the giant puffy boot blankets that seem to do the trick as well.

To big a glove and I cant shoot my bow properly. I just use a lightweight glove and buy the big 18 hour handwarmers. I have a pair of the giant puffy boot blankets that seem to do the trick as well.
This
Jersey gloves and hand warmers
I do prefer a good pac boot. The ones I have now are inferno by Cabelas.
Good luck

I have a camo muff to put my hands into, put a hand warmer in there and you should be good. Also have some boot covers, but haven't used them much.

No gloves either. Try it once you'll be surprised what pockets will do. Any old glove when walking in though. Easier to Facebook, Insta, sext, web surf, Snapchat, selfie when i don't have gloves on

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When cold I will wear a light glove, often a camo "golf" glove. Fairly tight fitting. That's all I want when I shoot my bow. Will also slide into a heavier fleece glove, but don't wear those while shooting.

I wear a pair of insulated camo fleece half glove (fingers exposed) and put a pair of hand warmers in my pocket. Doesn't interfere with shooting.

Just like Muddy, light glove and a hand muff and boot blankets.

I use the fanatic gloves from sitka. Exposed thumb and pointer finger. Hand muff along with handwarmers and youll be fine. When cold my fanatic jacket has the built in hand muff and it sure is warm. Bulky gloves no matter if gun or bow are a recipe for disaster. Feet...yea mine always get cold...i will be purchasing some boot blankets this year to hopefully help with the problem....

I have done several things
1) Light gloves and a hand muff with warmers in it.
2) I change socks after I wank in. My feet always sweat walking in, so I change to a dry pair of socks.
3) I use book blankets once in a great while.
4) I believe this is the biggest impact. I focus on keeping my core warm. If your core is warm, your body doesn't divert blood flow from your extremities.

I have done several things
1) Light gloves and a hand muff with warmers in it.
2) I change socks after I wank in. My feet always sweat walking in, so I change to a dry pair of socks.
3) I use book blankets once in a great while.
4) I believe this is the biggest impact. I focus on keeping my core warm. If your core is warm, your body doesn't divert blood flow from your extremities.

Jmac, please tell me you meant to say "walk" in for #2...lol

Top Bottom