Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ruger American 450 Bushmaster

We take a lot of them off. Makes a huge difference in noise. Get a crescent on the nut and a rod thru the slots. It will break loose but its a bi$$$.

What direction does the nut turn when facing the muzzle? I assume clockwise but it would not budge when I tried it. I just want to make sure before I get real serious with it.

What direction does the nut turn when facing the muzzle? I assume clockwise but it would not budge when I tried it. I just want to make sure before I get real serious with it.

If youre looking "down the barrel" then it should be counter clockwise to take it off

I was able to remove it. The jam nut tightens up against the brake. I used a long rod through the slots in the brake and a 7/8 wrench on the jam nut. Hold the brake steady with the rod and turn the jam nut clockwise when looking at it from the muzzle. The rifle came with a thread protector to put on after you remove the brake.

I was able to remove it. The jam nut tightens up against the brake. I used a long rod through the slots in the brake and a 7/8 wrench on the jam nut. Hold the brake steady with the rod and turn the jam nut clockwise when looking at it from the muzzle. The rifle came with a thread protector to put on after you remove the brake.
Don't think mine came with the protector

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom