Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting The Rut My Way

on a serious note Ishi, finally had time to catch up on some reading.....WOW! That is one heck of buck. Hang and hunt. That was impressive.

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Both of use seen deer this morning non stop but no chasing was going on they were just following the does but it was very enjoyable sit.

I hade the pleasure of meeting Daver for the first time today. I thought we would have a good talk about bowhunting and deer but his mind was preoccupied with some opossum tail contest with Bonker and Goatman..... must be kinda like a cult!! Someone please guide myself to where this contest is!
To the other guys on Davers team now it’s up to the four of you.
Nice meeting you Daver and good luck on the tail contest, I hope you have time to kill a buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the stand November 7-8 with the video cam to enjoy nature and try to get some videos. The first morning my battery was to dead to get the only shooter buck on vid. That morning two videos were taken with the IPhone until the Tactacam could be charged.

My season mostly over but I might hunt a few mornings if I want another doe for more dried deer.
Congrats to everyone that has had success and best wishes for those still hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom