Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scent Crusher use?

madplotter

PMA Member
I just bought the closet and I already see the advantages.

For the guys that use the ozone for your clothes, do you leave your extra clothes in it or do you store extras in a tote after they are treated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the bag last Friday, and I’ve hunted a hand full of times but I’m still have yet to see a deer in range so idk if I’m a believer or not yet

I only bought it to maintain clothes and keep them scent neutral walking in and out.

I have a homemade closet. I leave quite a bit of gear that I'm not currently using in there too, but I have overflow gear that was treated in totes too. Ozone isn't 100% effective, as I still get busted with the wrong wind gusts, but I do believe it is worth it for a quick alternative to washing clothes constantly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Homemade closet as well. Leave everything I have in it. Run it night before or morning of.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I run a bag and only run what I need for each hunt. If I had a closet, I'd probably just leave everything in there. I still get busted from time to time, but not even close to as often as I did before ozone. And I tried a few different things. Nothing is 100%, but nothing worked nearly as well in my experience. Careful with your elastics though...

For those of using the bag and using before hunts how long are you running it? I'm hesitant to run it too often and too long for fear of ruining clothing. Are you running it right after or a hunt or right before?

Hang my clothes on the porch after hunt. In a plain plastic tote with some cedar boughs in there. Bet works as good as expensive ozone.

I used to leave a lot of stuff in the bag but I've had a couple items show loss of elasticity to waistbands and suspenders so now I try to just stick with stuff I'll be using.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom