Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Predator camo?

flugge

So my buddy won a complete set of his choice from an auction. It says predator camo and he’s awaiting a call back (Jacket, vest, pants/bibs for sure) but he doesn’t know which camo to go with. I am not really familiar with it either so I figured I’d ask here. What’s his best camo pattern to go with, and any recommendations on “weight” for early, mid, or late season? He struggles staying warm late season so I told him get the heaviest stuff but again, I don’t know anything about it. Help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear all the fall grey and deception camo pattern. Not great for early season when there's a lot of green, but great for fall and late season. Fall grey is my go to for sure though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I prefer the fall grey for later in the season and I have fall brown in lighter weight for early season. It has been my preferred camo since it came out around 30+/- years.

Fall grey will work all deer season. If a deer happens to pick you off in October its not likely the camo so much as you moving around. The larger pattern of the Deception is also quite good. Personally I've always had luck with fall grey but did switch to ASAT a few years ago because I wanted all wool cammies, was worth it.

Top Bottom