Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New bow sight

Big Benny

PMA Member
So I just bought a Elite Impulse 31 and need a new sight. I’ve always used a five pin fixed sight and the new single pin sights have piqued my interest. Anyone have any suggestions? Haven’t had to buy a new sight in 5plus years so not sure what’s good anymore

Both have there pluses and minuses. Switched from a sword single pin to a spot Hogg hoggit 7 pin when I forgot to adjust the yardage on a elk hunt and shot wayunder a big 6×6. If I only hunted white tails a single pin might be the ticket.

That’s what I’m afraid of is forgetting to move the yardage. I’ll if it is that big of a hassle in the stand when a deer is coming in or if you move it and then deer moves into different shooting lane. I guess I’m just asking if having one pin is worth the hassle of making adjustments to sight in stand

That’s what I’m afraid of is forgetting to move the yardage. I’ll if it is that big of a hassle in the stand when a deer is coming in or if you move it and then deer moves into different shooting lane. I guess I’m just asking if having one pin is worth the hassle of making adjustments to sight in stand
I have an HHA optimizer lite, and love it. I was worried about not adjusting the pin as well. What I found was to set it for 26yds. I can shoot anything from 5-32 yds and not worry about it! I'm not gonna shoot over 32 yds at a deer so this makes it easy and takes the guess work out of it.

Top Bottom