Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TB4 - The Saga Continues...

NWBuck

PMA Member
Yep, Trailer Buck 4 is on the ground!

Well, I'm more than a week late getting this post up, but better late than never I suppose. For those of you who've followed the first 3 stories, this one is very similar, except for a different trigger person. As a reminder, here's what the setup looks like...and gives a little perspective on exactly how close it is to their house.
upload_2018-11-21_20-25-40.png

A little over a week ago my step mom was set up in the trailer on a perfect November morning with clear skies and light winds...their ideal conditions. Not long after first light a nice buck and a doe appeared below the trailer. It took awhile, but the doe eventually led the buck within sight of the decoy and from there the buck locked in. Mary made a great shot, and the buck only made it a short distance before crashing in their CRP.
upload_2018-11-21_20-32-1.png

Congrats again on a great buck Mary! Fun stuff no doubt, and he'll make a great euro mount!
upload_2018-11-21_20-35-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-21_20-30-33.png
    upload_2018-11-21_20-30-33.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 50
  • upload_2018-11-21_20-35-1.png
    upload_2018-11-21_20-35-1.png
    618.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
LOL! Every year I tell people about this dude that shoots his buck out of a trailer in his back yard and I think they think I am nuts...(well, they might be right.)...but gosh darn it...every year it happens again! (Although there is a new shooter this year, this has to be best harvest thread every year.) LOVE IT!

Congrats! I just don't know how you can hunt deer out of a regular trailer without some Realtree camo on it. :)

Congrats Mary, nobody deserves this accomplishment more than you. Truly one of the best hunts I’ve been on & I didn’t leave the house other than to make sure the trailer doors were not frozen shut & to spot angus (the decoy). From the dining area window, I thot it was all on video, must’ve been operator error that caused that failure.

You listened & applied instructions real well, added some of your own, then put it all together for a nice hunt and buck...great job, we are proud of your hard work. Your husband, Gary.

TB5 is going to be a booner & before ya know it, everyone here will have a trailer set up in their backyard!! Lol congrats on a great buck

Top Bottom